[labnetwork] LPCVD nitride process inquiry

Gregg D. Cure` gcure at ece.arizona.edu
Tue Jul 3 15:47:05 EDT 2007

Hello -
We at the UofA Micro/Nano Fabrication Center have a 4-stack
Amtech/Tempress horizontal diffusion furnace. We run LS nitride, Poly, LTO
and PSG.

Our ls nitride employs a process temperature of 850C. Our facility
constrains require that we idle the tubes at ATM with the heaters off (or
at a very low temperature).

We are trying to find replacement o-ring sets for our ls nitride tube. The
manufacturer specifies a high-temperature silicone variety, medium grey in
color, available ONLY in France. This is of course an option, but we face
a 6-8 week lead time whenever we seek to order these parts.

Does anyone on LabNet have a similar tool set, AND do you have a local
supplier for these orings? We would be very interested in hearing from
you!

Thank you in advance -

--
Gregg D. Cure`