[labnetwork] Questions

Mike Berman michaeljberman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:40:58 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have 2 questions I would like some help with, first which text book
is best (or very good) to use for a 200 or 300 level Micro/Nano
Fabrication class?  The class would be "about" 2 hours a week in a
class room and 3 hours in lab, for 16 weeks. The push would be for
MEMS not transistors.

Other question, do you have a good project (or link) to a project to
be used for a one week summer class for high school teachers working
in Micro/Nano?  It would need to be completed in about 12 hours of fab
time.   The fab has a normal tool set, for dep, photo and etch, but
not for transistors (doping is a problem).

Thanks

Michael Berman
mberman at ece.arizona.edu