[labnetwork] Spare boards for PlasmTherm70 Available

Daniel Christensen dan at engr.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 5 09:57:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

We have recently upgraded the controller to our
vintage 1990 PlasmaTherm70 dual chamber RIE/PECVD
system.   I have the circuit boards from the
original controller and would be willing to ship
them to anyone that still uses this controller
for their use as spare parts.  (saves a little space in the local landfill
.)

Advanced Energy Systems originally manufactured
the controller and PlasmaTherm called it a “PC5000”.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Dan Christensen
dan at engr.wisc.edu
Laboratory Manager
Wisconsin Center for Applied Microelectronics
University of Wisconsin-Madison