[labnetwork] Nikon stepper

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Thu Feb 21 16:43:56 EST 2008

Dear Labnetwork members,

SDI-Fabsurplus is a private company that refurbishes Nikon steppers,
hence we would be happy to help any labnetwork member interested in
acquiring it as far as regards installation, refurbishment etc.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
SDI Semiconductor Instruments Srl
Via Rocco Galdieri, 6
Napoli 80123
Italy
Office: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 575 0506
Home: (Naples) Italy (39) 081 598 3133
Tech Center: (Avezzano) Italy (39) 0863 50 90 50
Mobile: Italy (39) 335 710 7756
Fax: Italy (39) 066 051 3344
showe at fabsurplus.com
Skype: Stephencshowe