[labnetwork] Spin Coater (C to C)

Jeff Bell jbell at sitekprocess.com
Tue Jun 10 15:07:20 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your inquiry.  We have a few multi-fab C to C spin coaters in stock that will meet
your requirements.  Do you have any other configuration requirements that need to be addressed other
than send/coat/receive (ie; pumps, EBR, bottom wafe/bowl rinse)?  What is your budget?  Let me know
and I will send you a quote with some information.

Thank you,
Jeff Bell
--- Michael J Berman  wrote:

Hello,

We are looking for a  C to C spinner, just a very basic spinner, no
bake, just spin and auto dispense but we want it to be cassette to
cassette, wafer size from 2 to 4 inch.  We are now using the  Brewer Cee
200, but they do not have a C to C option.  Any ideas on a small (low
cost) system?

Thank you

Mike Berman

Jeff Bell