[labnetwork] 2008 University/Government/Industry/Micro-Nano Technology Symposium

Belinda S Horan belinda.horan at louisville.edu
Fri May 16 12:30:28 EDT 2008

Dear Colleague,

This is a reminder that there is only 1 week to go before the early bird registration deadline (May 23, 2008) for the 2008 IEEE University/Government/Industry Micro-nano (UGIM) Symposium. We anticipate an exciting conference with 4 internationally-renown keynote speakers, over 40 oral presentations, over 30 poster presentations, a new Flash oral session for posters, and an always-entertaining rump session on Sunday afternoon with tours of our new $20M 10,000 sq ft cleanroom and associated research labs.  Conference information can be found at the websites below or in the attached flyer. UGIM is a great networking experience for those involved in either micro/nano research or operating micro/nano facilities.  On behalf of the conference technical committee, I hope you can attend.

UGIM2008 Main Website
http://louisville.edu/conference/ugim2008

Symposium Session Schedule
http://louisville.edu/conference/ugim2008/symposium-schedule

Symposium Registration
http://louisville.edu/conference/ugim2008/Reservations

Dr. Kevin Walsh
2008 UGIM Conf Chair

Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Director of the Lutz and BRB Micro/Nanotechnology Cleanroom
University of Louisville
BRB Building, Room 234
2210 S. Brook St
Louisville, KY 40292