[labnetwork] Edwards EXT555H Turbo Pump

Ting Liu tingliu at princeton.edu
Thu Dec 30 18:18:02 EST 2010

Hi All,

We have an Edwards thermal evaporator with an Edwards EXT555H Turbo Pump.

The bearing of the turbo pump has been broken recently, and Edwards has
stopped servicing this model because it is too old.

Does anyone has a thermal evaporator with a working Edwards EXT555H Turbo
Pump which is not in use? We want to buy the thermal evaporator or the Turbo
pump alone if possible.

Any information about where we can have the turbo pump fixed at a reasonable
price will also be appreciated.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!
Ting
Ting Liu, PhD student
Department of Electrical Engineering and PRISM
Princeton University