[labnetwork] IEST and UGIM Synergies White Paper Aug 2011.docx

Bill Flounders bill at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 17 18:40:49 EDT 2011

John,
Excellent paper. I recommend a conversation with Greg, Katalin,
Lynn Fuller and other UGIM originators to clarify some of
the UGIM background section.
Then, I look forward to your presentation of this proposal
at the 2012 UGIM conference. The session covering this topic
will be just before the lunch meeting during which we define
our next meeting plans.

Bill