[labnetwork] coral software

Mac Hathaway Hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 26 09:49:51 EDT 2011

Hi Emre,

This is Mac at Harvard CNS.  We don't use Coral for our cleanroom and
labs.  Instead, we have an application called CLEAN (CNS Logbook and
Equipment Access Network), which we use in conjunction with our
reservation system to control access to equipment, manage on-line
logbooks for all connected equipment, clock usage time, and generate
billing information.  It /can/ be exported to other locations, but I'm
not sure how simple it is.  You can contact Eric Martin, our director,
about how/whether it might be made available for your use.

Mac Hathaway
Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems