[labnetwork] Microlab ==> Nanolab

Katalin Voros voros at silicon.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jan 3 23:47:05 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the Berkeley Microlab closed its
doors at the end of 2010. The good news is that the new Marvell
Nanofabrication Laboratory, located next door in the new engineering
building, Sutardja Dai Hall, is in full operation now, under the
management of Dr. A. William Flounders. http://nanolab.berkeley.edu/

As I indicated earlier, we are committed to hold the next UGIM, 2012,
here in Berkeley, when you will have a chance to visit our new lab.
At that meeting we will discuss all facets of lab management,
benchmarking, and special issues medium and small labs face.
Start thinking about what you could contribute to our symposium.

Dates:
UGIM 2012: 9-10 July 2012
Semicon West: 10-11-12 July 2012

Until then, wishing you all a succesful 2011,

Sincerely
Katalin
KATALIN VOROS
R&D Engineering Manager
Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
University of California at Berkeley
406 Cory Hall #1770
Berkeley, CA 94720-1770
phone: (510) 642-2911