[labnetwork] Gas Monitor

Hughes, John S hughes at illinois.edu
Fri Jan 28 14:26:03 EST 2011

Hello Floyd,

We recently replaced our Honeywell toxic gas detection systems with systems from DOD Technologies (http://www.dodtec.com/). They (DOD) was able to make use of our existing sensor lines, which saved us quite a bit of money. The new systems are capable of detecting at levels well below what could be done with the previous systems, and the response time is much better.

 -- John

John S. Hughes                         Office: (217) 333-4674
Associate Director                        FAX: (217) 244-6375
Laboratory Operations                     hughes at illinois.edu<mailto:hughes at illinois.edu>
Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory
3114 Micro and Nanotechnology Laboratory
208 North Wright Street
Urbana, Illinois  61801              http://mntl.illinois.edu