[labnetwork] Branson Asher

Richard Battaglia rlbemc at rit.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:24:24 EST 2011

Lab Network community,

We have in the SMFL, here at RIT,  a Branson Asher IPC3200/6.  At this time we are having issues with the ADE 350 ARM not responding to the machine.  Is there anyone out there with any knowledge on this tool or the robot?  I have tried to talk to the robot controller with Hyper Terminal but have had no success.  I am not sure if we are having robot issues or if the computer hard drive in the Branson is the problem.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Richard Battaglia

Richard L Battaglia
RIT/SMFL