[labnetwork] Clean room contractors

Luciani, Vincent vincent.luciani at nist.gov
Tue Nov 1 09:14:28 EDT 2011

Thanks to all for your contractor suggestions, I have several good leads.  They will all be directly notified of the upcoming opportunity in www.fbo.gov<http://www.fbo.gov>.

Vince

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager
Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology<http://www.cnst.nist.gov/>
100 Bureau Drive, MS 6201
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-6200 USA
+1-301-975-2886
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC9876.BB73E7C0]

From: David Zapotok [mailto:dzapotok at ccs.nrl.navy.mil]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:32 PM
To: Luciani, Vincent
Subject: RE: [labnetwork] Clean room contractors

Hello Vincent,

I can recommend two good companies. One for gas lines if needed and the other for vacuum jacketed cryo lines.

For gas lines, if needed the company is Applied Energy Systems. The President is Steve Buerkel (Steve Buerkel sbuerkel at appliedenergysystems.com<mailto:sbuerkel at appliedenergysystems.com>) . His team is very good and does exceptional work. If you would like to see what they did for us, you are more than welcome to stop by since we are in Washington DC.

http://www.appliedenergysystems.com/

For cryo lines we always use Cryo Associates. They are local and have installed our entire LN system including vacuum jacketed LN lines in the clean. They have always done nice work at a reasonable price. The President is Jeff Karpinski. ('Jeffrey Z. Karpinski' jeff at 4cryo.com<mailto:jeff at 4cryo.com>)

http://www.4cryo.com/

Hope it helps

Dave

David Zapotok