[labnetwork] chiller water

Stephen CS Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Sun Oct 16 06:36:19 EDT 2011

Dear John,

In my experience, the color of the tubes can make quite a difference to
the presence of alghe growths in the lines and filters.
Rather than use an anti-alghe treatment, if you use black or other dark
colored non-transparent tubes, it eliminates a lot of problems.

Of course, that won't help you with corrosion though.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner
SDI Fabsurplus Group

 +1 830 388 1071 (Mobile)
+39 335 710 7756 (Italy Mobile)
Skype: Stephencshowe

WWW.FABSURPLUS.COM

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.