[labnetwork] Tool Usage System

Emre Heves eheves at sabanciuniv.edu
Thu Feb 23 02:30:42 EST 2012

Dear Julia,
other than CORAL, I know two companies that are doing this kind of sw.
- Modulotech Company (http://www.modulotech.ch) ; a company from
Switzerland and their software are being used in EPFL cleanroom. They
also supply hardware interlocks for the equipment to track usage times
etc.  Ali Pourzand is the contact person from the company (apourzand at vtx.ch)
- Phoenix Software (http://www.phoenixbv.com); a company from
Netherlands that are supplying management software. Contact person from
there is Twan Korthorst (twan.korthorst at phoenixbv.com).

If you need more detailed information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Emre

--
Emre Heves

Sabanc? University
Nanotechnology Research and Application Center
Orta Mahalle, Üniversite Caddesi No: 27
34956 Tuzla-I.stanbul
Office: 0 216 483 9884
Fax: 0 216 483 9885