[labnetwork] Hydrogen Generation

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Jul 18 10:02:26 EDT 2012

Hello Thomas,

Whether or not this is a good buy will depend on how much Hydrogen you are going to use. We've placed hydrogen generators in the past in place of gas cabinets, but they were much larger than the 600 ccs mentioned here. Will 600 ccs meet your needs now and when your lab is built out? Does it give you adequate pressure for your needs? Where does it need to be located in relation to the tool to deliver adequate pressure and flow? If this provides all the H2 you will need, and it's only $12K, it will probably work fine. If you think you'll need more down the road, you'll probably eclipse the capacity of the generator and have to go the gas cabinet route anyways.

We offer reconditioned gas delivery and abatement systems, so we could probably come in between the two and give you capacity for future expansion at a cost more in line with your budget. If you want to discuss, please let me know.

I'll check this unit out and see what the industry is saying about it.

Enjoy the day,

Tom

Tom Britton
Sales Manager