[labnetwork] Employment opportunity

Luciani, Vincent vincent.luciani at nist.gov
Fri Jun 1 08:38:59 EDT 2012

Good Morning,

Alas, I am losing my go-to guy for equipment installations and maintenance.  You know the type, the guy that knows ALL the tools, talented, dependable, mentors the junior technicians and bridges the gap between process and hardware and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.

I have attached an ad which is now running in CareerBuilder.com and Indeed.com.  The official posting will show up soon in USAJobs.gov.  If you know anyone that is a fit for this position please forward them this info.  The job is full-time, permanent, located here in our Gaithersburg, MD NanoFab.

Thanks,
Vince Luciani

Vincent K. Luciani
NanoFab Manager