[labnetwork] who cleans your cleanroom?

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:11:08 EST 2012

Dear Fab Network,

I am working on a cleaning plan for Penn's new cleanroom (about 10,000
sqft of class 100 and 1,000) and I am writing to ask for your help:
- Who does the cleaning for you: fab staff, central Facilities, external
contractor, etc?
- How many times a day is your Facility cleaned?
- How often are the walls cleaned?
- How many "general cleanings" do you have throughout the year?  Who
does it?
- Do you use anything else besides DI water/IPA to mop the floors?
- If you do not have central vacuum, what vacuum cleaners have you had
good experiences with?
- What precautions should one take when cleaning raised floors?

Thank you very much for your help.

Iulian
--
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.