[labnetwork] gas room means of egress

Mac Hathaway hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:48:46 EST 2012

Hi Iulian,

Not much help here, I'm afraid...  We only have one door in our gas bunker.

However, all the cabinets are at one end, away from the door.  Also,
there is very heavy ventilation air-flow from the door end to room
exhaust vents near the cabinets.  This may have been a deliberate part
of the room design, but it was before my time.

Mac Hathaway
Harvard CNS