[labnetwork] gas room means of egress

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Mon Nov 5 19:48:05 EST 2012

Iulian,

we have a single egress door from our flammable gas storage room, but there
are two doors from our toxic gas room.  One to the outside of the building,
and one to the inside.  Their proximity to each other (about 2 feet) though
doesn't really meet with the egress layout you had in mind though.  I'm
guessing you're thinking about opposite ends of the storage locations.
Dennis

734.647.2055 Ofc