[labnetwork] Steam Humidifier system question

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at seas.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:00:21 EDT 2012

Hi Rick.

I would not allow that water to return to the tank that services the
cleanroom.

At Penn I have a separate loop feeding the steam generators.

Basically the water generated by the RO unit splits into two streams:
1) One feeds the UPW loop that services the cleanroom
2) One feeds the DI water loop that services to non-cleanroom labs in
the building and the steam generators.

Each loop has its own separate storage tank.

I hope this helps.

Iulian
---
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.