[labnetwork] Device design and simulation tools

Dennis Grimard dgrimard at umich.edu
Sun Sep 23 11:37:46 EDT 2012

Dwayne:

I would suggest that you look at the NNIN website for the University of
Michigan.  That would be:  http://lnf.umich.edu/nnin-at-michigan/.  Look at
our computation tab near the top.  This might be a good place to start.

Good luck ...

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Dwayne Kirk <dwayne.kirk at monash.edu>wrote:

> Dear Labnetwork,
>
> Our federal government has allocated funds to us for purposes of
> establishing a design/simulation platform (software licensing, IT
> networking, docking to high performance computing, design expertise,
> etc) to underpin micro/nano R&D in Australia.  In theory, we will be
> looking to support a number of fields such as microfluidics,
> nanoelectronics, bio/nano, materials and so forth.
>
> Looking for models, can anyone provide information for where a suite
> of design capabilities may have been implemented in the US or Europe
> for broad access by their micro/nano community?
>
> I will be happy to supply more details offline if this project is of
> interest to you.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Dwayne.
>

> Dwayne Kirk    BAppSci, ADMgmt, PhD, MAICD
>
> Managing Director
> Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication
> 151Wellington Road, Clayton 3168
> Australia
> W: http://nanomelbourne.com
>
> Node Director - Victoria
> Australian National Fabrication Facility
> W: http://ANFF.org.au
>
> Ph: +61 (3) 9902 4049
> M:  +61 (4) 2570 3950
> E:  dwayne.kirk at monash.edu
>
> Executive Assistant: Maree Richardson
> Ph: +61 (3) 9902 4073

Dennis S Grimard, Ph.D
Managing Director, Lurie Nanofabrication Facility

University of Michigan
1246D EECS Building
1301 Beal Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2122