[labnetwork] BCL3 - Gas Line Heaters and Protocols

Tom Reynolds reynolds at ece.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 27 12:05:06 EDT 2013

I agree with Bob and Steve.  This is our approach at UCSB with our BCl3. We
feed multiple tools from one source with over 100' of 1/4" SS coax line.
Keep the cylinder pressure as low as possible with a sub atmospheric
regulator while maintaining the appropriate total flow. This took us a
little time to figure out originally as we set up the lab, but has worked
fine since the adjustments.
Tom Reynolds,  Lab Manager
UCSB Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept.
Engineering Science Bldg #225, Room 1109E
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
805-893-3918 x215  office
805-451-3979  cell
805-893-3918  fax