[labnetwork] cleanroom occupancy ratings

Schultz, Steven Steven.Schultz at hdrinc.com
Wed Jan 2 17:04:43 EST 2013

We typically recommend H5 for design due to the chemical loading benefits allowed by the code.
Unless the lab is presumed essentially dry or minimal 'wet' (lesser chem types / classes) you really should stay with H5 and the applicable NFPA's.

STEVEN SCHULTZ R.A.
LEED AP BD+C
HDR Architecture
Sr.  Project Manager

3200 E. Camelback Road, Suite 250 | Phoenix, AZ 85018
602.522.4391
steven.schultz at hdrinc.com | hdrarchitecture.com
Follow Us - Architizer | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr