[labnetwork] vacuum pump rebuilding

Goodman, James R James_Goodman at uml.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:46:23 EST 2013

Kyle,

You may want to check with Kurt Lesker, I believe they are fairly close to you. If you have no luck I have had good results with Mass Vac in Billerica Massachusetts. Curt Paden is my contact and you can reach him at:

Mass Vac
247 Rangeway Rd  North Billerica, MA 01862
(978) 667-2393

Regards, Jay.

James Goodman
Equipment Manager, Saab/ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory
40 University Ave.
Room 121
Lowell, MA -01854
Office (978) 934-3469