[labnetwork] Intercom / Paging System

Todd Merport merport at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:17:16 EDT 2013

A voice synthesizer is a useful tool for a lab. Messages entered on a web
page can be passed through a synthesizer into the PA system (leaving out
intermediate steps).  It also allows automated messages to be broadcast.

Take a look at the open source synthesizer, espeak.
http://espeak.sourceforge.net/

Todd Merport