[labnetwork] PTB SALES Alcatel 2005SD

Lavallee, Guy P. gpl107 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 25 13:36:53 EDT 2013

Hi Leonard,
   We here at PSU have also been using PTB for a very long time and have been extremely happy with them.  Over the years we have had issues with very few parts that have arrived in a non-operation state for one reason or another and they have always sent us a replacement.

Guy Lavallee

Penn State University's Nanofabrication Laboratory
Lead Etch / Facilitites Engineer
Materials Research Institute
N-105 Millennium Science Complex (MSC Bldg)
University Park, PA 16802
Email: gpl107 at psu.edu
Phone: 814-865-9339