[labnetwork] Anemometer testing

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Fri Mar 8 16:58:58 EST 2013

Hi Richard,

Dwyer makes a number of instruments that can handle what you're looking for, and their prices are pretty good as well. This Air Velocity Kit http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/AirVelocity/AirVelocity/Kits-DigitalManometer/Model477-1T-FM-AV is about $550<http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Product/AirVelocity/AirVelocity/Kits-DigitalManometer/Model477-1T-FM-AV%20is%20about%20$550> is portable and measures from 0 - 20" w.c. They also have a nice air flow calculator at http://www.dwyer-inst.com/flowcalc/ that should prove to be useful.

Good luck sir!

Tom Britton
Sales Manager
Critical Systems, Inc.