[labnetwork] First aid for Sulphuric acid-IIT Bombay, India

Paolini, Steven spaolini at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 20 16:54:45 EDT 2013

Irrigate with lots of water.  Be cautious about the water that you use causing an exothermic reaction with any standing or puddled sulfuric acid but concentrate on flushing the wound extensively.  Keep flushing until medical professionals arrive and tell you what to do.   I was an Emergency Medical Technician a long time ago.
Steve Paolini
Harvard University Center for Nanoscale Systems