[labnetwork] After-hours work in cleanroom and laboratories

Tom Reynolds reynolds at ece.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 20 17:32:21 EST 2013

Hi John,

I agree with John Shott.  UCSB follows the same type of system.  Our buddy
system is loose considering there seems to be multiple people in the lab at
any hour and it is hard to enforce the policy.  Strategically placed cameras
and announced coverage should prevent most shenanigans at night with no
staff on site.  The risk is acceptable for us.

Thanks,  Tom