[labnetwork] High Purity Valve Cleaning Service

Mark Cooper cooper at exper-tech.com
Sun Sep 8 12:06:58 EDT 2013

Expertech in Scotts Valley provides these services. We can also repair or rebuild gas panels from tools. Conrad, please tell me more.
We also offer a very large inventory of high purity gas sticks recently removed from a late model tier 1 fab. I can forward the lists to anyone with interest.

Mark Cooper

Vice President General Manager

Main: 831-439-9300  ext. 422
Fax: 831-439-8139
Mobile: 831-332-9396
cooper at exper-tech.com

This email message is for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain Expertech confidential and legally privileged information.  Access, review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message and any attachments.