[labnetwork] Equipment Cleaning

raghavan raghavan at ece.iisc.ernet.in
Tue Sep 10 23:36:34 EDT 2013

Hi

We have come across a Dry Ice cleaning service company (
http://www.coldjet.com/en/index.php ) recently. We have not tried it yet. I
am not sure if this method can be used for semiconductor tool parts.

Our Oxford PECVD tool vendor did recommend Dry Ice clean as one of the
chamber clean methods, though.

I will post the results once we give it a try.

Best wishes

Raghavan

Dr.Vijayaraghavan

Technology Manager