[labnetwork] Piranha Bath Alternatives or Substitutes

julia.aebersold at louisville.edu julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Thu Dec 4 16:40:35 EST 2014

Our facility uses Nanostrip.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Cleanroom Manager
Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville
Shumaker Research Building, Room 233
2210 South Brook Street
Louisville, KY  40292

502-852-1572
http://louisville.edu/micronano/

From: labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu [mailto:labnetwork-bounces at mtl.mit.edu] On Behalf Of Kolin Brown
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 1:03 PM
To: labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu
Subject: [labnetwork] Piranha Bath Alternatives or Substitutes

To all:

Currently our Environmental Health and Safety office  is creating new disposal procedures for Piranha Bath.  They are also encouraging us to find alternative processes.  In the past at WVU, we used SummaClean by Malinkrodt Baker as a substitute; however, this product was discontinued about a year ago.  Does anyone know of any other Piranha bath substitutes?

Kolin Brown