[labnetwork] Instrument Relocation During Warranty Period - Best Way

Vito Logiudice vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Dec 19 09:18:55 EST 2014

Dear YuYing Tang,

We recently went through a similar exercise. Since we had multiple tools
to move from our old facility to our new one, we created a "Tool traveller
checklist" for each of our systems. The checklist was kept in a plastic
sleeve taped to the side of a given tool at all stages of its relocation
sequence. The checklist estimates the duration of each major activity and
thus also helped us plan the the various stages of the physical move and
recommissioning activities. I've attached a sample in case you or anyone
else in our community finds it helpful.

Best regards,
Vito
--