[labnetwork] TMB (trimethyl borate supplier source needed.

Rob Vandusen rvanduse at doe.carleton.ca
Fri Dec 19 12:48:45 EST 2014

Hi everyone.

I am hoping to find a supplier for TMB (trimethyl borate).

We currently use a small (500cc) container of liquid TMB for our boron
source on our LPCVD furnace for BPSG films.

Product name: Extrema, TMBE300SSN, BK500SSN (300 CC of 99.9999% TMB in a
BK500 SS container).

The last time I ordered this was over ten years ago now from Schumacher/Air
products.

The minimum size container Air Products now sell  is a 19 liter - which is
way too big for our setup.

If I can't find a supplier I will have to look into alternative dopant
source.

Any leads or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Robert Vandusen
Technical Officer, Microfabrication Lab
Electronics Department