[labnetwork] giving away Used LPCVD system

Li, Jianchao Jianchao.Li at unt.edu
Mon Jan 13 16:58:59 EST 2014

Dear colleagues,

We are getting rid of a used LPCVD system from our facility. It was bought few years ago as used system.  It has never been used at our facility. We don't have budget to finish up the utility connection.
If buyer takes care of disconnection and crating and shipping, the system itself will be given away.

Basic info:
BRUCE BTl BDF41
Complete Four Stack
LPCVD
Upgraded Dura Drive BoatLoaders

If interested, please contact me and I can send you more info about it.
Thanks! J.C.

Jianchao (J.C.) Li  Ph.D.

Nanofabrication Facilities Manager

UNT Discovery Park

3940 North Elm, Suite A-101N

Denton, TX 76207-7102

Office: (940) 369-5318<tel:%28940%29%20369-5318>

e-mail: jianchao.li at unt.edu<mailto:jianchao.li at unt.edu>

Cleanroom #: 940-369-5352

http://research.unt.edu/nanofabrication/