[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Mac Hathaway hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 2 09:55:52 EDT 2014

Hey All,

As there is still occasional uncertainty regarding the main thrust of
Labnetwork (i.e. general questions about cleanroom operation and
administration vs. more specific questions of more narrow interest), I'm
guessing that some Labnetworkers sometimes don't ask certain question,
out of deference to others...

If this is the case, does it make sense to create a parallel list, for
instance "Labnetwork - Process" or "Labnetwork - Equipment", where much
more specific questions can be aired without guilt(!), such as "Has
anyone seen a difference between 5x9s purity and 98% purity TMA in their
ALD aluminum oxide?"  Or do folks feel it's fine as it is?  I'm thinking
a specific process or equipment list might bring in other folks for whom
the general questions have not been sufficiently relevant to merit their
attention.

Just a thought that came up during the UGIM...

Mac Hathaway
Harvard CNS