[labnetwork] Heated gas lines

Bob Henderson bob.henderson at etchedintimeinc.com
Thu Jul 3 17:23:44 EDT 2014

Matthieu:

It has been my recent experience depending on which gas and its vapor
pressure to locate the source bottle as close to your reactor gas inlet as
possible. Be sure to use the appropriate flow controller such as an MKS
1150C and heat tape the lines from your source bottle to the flowmeter and
the lines leading into your chamber for best results. You can also contact
Tom Britton who is a frequent contributor to this site as they are in this
business and know what they are talking about. Bob Henderson