[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Matthieu Nannini matthieu.nannini at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 3 16:34:09 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Is the list searchable ? I know one can browse the list archives but can
you search it ?
That would be the only downside of the mailing list if it wasn't
searchable and maybe switching to a "one subject" forum engine like
phpBB would be useful for search purposes if we don't want the questions
to be duplicated.

--
Matthieu Nannini