[labnetwork] Labnetwork - Process?

Hathaway, Malcolm hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jul 6 08:56:58 EDT 2014

Hello All,

Well, I think we were able to reach concensus after all!  Sounds like folks are happy (as I am) with Labnetwork as it is.

Just to clarify, I imagined that if we had two lists (Say Labnetwork "Classic" and Labnetwork "Process/Equipment") most everyone would subscribe to both, so no knowledge or intriguing questions would be lost.  The goal would be to more explicitly invite broader topics and to bring in other voices, which could only make the on-going forum that much more rich and interesting.

That said, I think it is a rousing affirmation of Duane's vision, and a credit to his dedication how so many have weighed in in favor of the current approach.

A search function, or making the archives searchable, will be a very valuable addition.  Mike's idea of simply putting the general topic category in the Subject line will probably help, as well.

Happy Fourth of July!

Mac
Harvard CNS