[labnetwork] Benchmarking Survey

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Sun Jul 27 16:32:04 EDT 2014

Tom,

Some suggestions:
-I would ask for some info on the tools, perhaps breaking them into
"major tools" and "minor tools".
-I would ask for more detailed information on the salaries, perhaps
separating the process engineers from the equipment engineers.
-I would split the staff into technical and non-technical (IT,
marketing, admin)

You've probably seen the wealth of detail Dennis Grimard had in his
surveys; I do not know to what extend you plan on continuing what he
started but his data would be a very source of inspiration.

Iulian

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, UD NanoFab
University of Delaware