[labnetwork] Class 10 air flow detection

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Fri Jun 13 06:19:53 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to fix some intermittent issues with air flow around some tools in a Class 10 room. I tried to use a smoke stick but they are very messy (not Class 10 material), is there a cleanroom smoke generator that I can use to look at air flow.

We have built a physical model in ANSYS and have good results, but I want to visualize the flow.

Thanks and see you at UGIM.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com