[labnetwork] Span gauge replacements for gas cabinets

Mark Cooper cooper at exper-tech.com
Tue Oct 14 20:01:34 EDT 2014

The Johnston Group LLC from Pleasanton Ca has over 180 of the Air
Products GG450 cabinets and over 100 VMBs instock, and can help with
hard to find parts, including complete cabinets. Expertech and The
Johnston Group are alliance partners, and I would be glad to forward the
list of their material to anyone who would like. As Tom said, since this
is not a sales forum, I am glad to take this offline.

Mark Cooper

Vice President General Manager

Main: 831-439-9300  ext. 422
Fax: 831-439-8139
Mobile: 831-332-9396
cooper at exper-tech.com

This email message is for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may
contain Expertech confidential and legally privileged information.
Access, review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email by anyone
other than the intended addressee is unauthorized and prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message and
any attachments.