[labnetwork] vacuum sensor

xiaojin.wang at louisville.edu xiaojin.wang at louisville.edu
Sat Oct 18 11:26:44 EDT 2014

Dear all,

We have a PBR 260 compact full range BA gauge from pfeiffer installed on Kurt lesker e-beam system. The hot cathode filament burnt out so it can not measure the vacuum lower than 10^-2 torr. I want to repair it. Can you suggest a third party company that can provide this service? Thank you.

Best wishes

Xiaojin Wang

Senior MNTC process engineer
Micro/nano technology center