[labnetwork] openings for "micro/nano"faculty

kevin.walsh at louisville.edu kevin.walsh at louisville.edu
Mon Sep 8 19:56:00 EDT 2014

We anticipate several faculty openings for both assistant and senior candidates involved in device micro/nanotechnology  in a variety of departments and disciplines who can leverage our university's recent investment in its $30M multi-user micro/nano cleanroom facility.  Our AGI-designed 10,000 sq ft core facility houses a wide variety of processing and characteristic tools appropriate for microelectronics, power semiconductors, MEMS, bioMEMS, biomimetics, microfluidics, optics and energy, to name a few areas of research.  Department appointments (Eng, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine) would be consistent with the candidate's background and teaching interests.  If you are interested or know of someone, please have them email their CV to me and I will keep them informed of the opportunities here at UofL.

http://louisville.edu/micronano

Thanks,
Kevin Walsh

Dr. Kevin M. Walsh
Ky nanoNET Director
Samuel T. Fife Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Founding Director of the UofL Micro/Nanotechnology Center
2210 South Brook St
Shumaker Research Building, Room 234
Louisville, KY 40292
Office # (502) 852-0826