[labnetwork] Litho Spinner

Olona, Leonard E. len.olona at ou.edu
Mon Sep 8 20:06:55 EDT 2014

Rick and all my compadres,

Thank you all very much for the informative and unbiased advice regarding litho spinners.

I have some price quotes already in the queue and should be placing an order very soon!

On a side note... I have accepted a new position at the University of Oklahoma Radar Innovation Laboratory as the Facility Manager.  I will also continue my role as the University Cleanroom Manager and will continue my participation in our awesome network!

Cheers!

Len