[labnetwork] burn box location

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Tue Sep 30 13:36:27 EDT 2014

Hello gentlemen,

John, excellent comments. Iulian, If your pumps are located in the chase and you are exhausting the pumps then you should not need to worry about them contaminating your cleanroom. The carbon-based oils in a wet pump can and would add to the possibility of build-up in the exhaust ductwork and present a fire hazard if left for many years.

As far as the gowning, we had different sets for the maintenance technicians, blue, and the process people wore white. We of course had these tested in my many years as a fab manager and even after crawling around under a subfloor the blue gowns passed inspection. The technician gowns, were rejected only for tears and stains which happened quite often.

Thanks,

Todd Erickson
Critical Systems, Inc.
Director of Operations MN