[labnetwork] Filter type for the FCU

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Apr 9 13:02:29 EDT 2015

Here is a good cross-reference guide.

We have MERV-8 as pre-filters in our makeup air unit they have plastic frames they are 2" thick. The final filter in the MAU is 4" thick Merv-15 Precision Cell ll 95% filters, again plastic frame. This air is then feed to the chases and passed into Fan Filter HEPA ceiling units. Hope this helps

I am not familiar with a FCU, what does that stand for.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com