[labnetwork] Facility Process Vac

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Aug 12 09:07:08 EDT 2015

Brian,

We use three Busch dry pumps (Virginia Beach, VA) for house vacuum, which are connected to a substantial ballast tank.

http://www.buschusa.com/products/product-portfolio/mink/info/ <http://www.buschusa.com/products/product-portfolio/mink/info/>

We’ve had zero issues with premature failure; they’ve been running continuously for over two years and we perform maintenance on them semi-annually.  Attached are a couple of photos of the house vacuum skid.

Best,
Noah Clay

Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
University of Pennsylvania