[labnetwork] NIST's CNST Nanocenter Deputy Director position available

Celotta, Robert robert.celotta at nist.gov
Wed Dec 16 14:01:35 EST 2015

Dear all,

This is a heads up to the fact that we will be posting the position of Deputy Director for the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology CNST after the holidays, more specifically in mid-January.  The preannouncement is now on our website<http://www.nist.gov/cnst/> and I've attached a copy to this email.  As described in the preannouncement, the Deputy Director plays the key role in the operations of the Center.  If you know of someone who might be interested in this position, I would appreciate it if you would call this opportunity to their attention.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bob Celotta

Robert Celotta, Director
Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology<http://nist.gov/cnst>
100 Bureau Drive, Stop #6200
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-6200
v: (301) 975-8001
f: (301) 975-8026
Executive Assistant: Amy Grafmuller<mailto:Amy.Grafmuller at NIST.GOV>
CNST Brochure<http://www.nist.gov/cnst/upload/CNST_brochure.pdf>